Motivation from our mistakes in my school

So, it was a not really good day as I guessed since the morning. Yes, I already knew that I would have a class with the teacher that I don’t really like. He doesn’t look so horrible or really cruel, he’s so gentle and humble, but really, you have to be careful with the words that he speaks. Even it sounds really soft with the low voice but it totally hurt as hell. 

Like today, I was sitting in the 4th line. I usually sit on the first line but because I know what this teacher will be like, so I decided to hide a bit. In the middle of lesson, he asked the student about a very simple question. As we know that he’s a very smart and highly intelligent person, he made this very simple question into a very complicated one. I have a habit to talk very much so I really love to answer even if it’s wrong I don’t care. So I tried to answer. He didn’t say that my answer is right nor wrong, but he explained it. Then I know it myself that my answer was wrong. So the question hadn’t done yet. No one could answer it correctly. I tried for the second time, this one I already read my old note so I was really sure that the answer is right. BUT NO! He even made a joke about it. Everyone in the class laughed. Totally they laughed at me. The teacher made my answer look so silly and stupid but I did answer it right from my note from another teacher. So I didn’t give a single f*ck about him nor my friends. Right after that, he finally explained the right answer. But in the end, his answer is finally directing into my answer! Sure they match! But why did you have to make joke about it, Sir?

Sometimes student will feel down after the teacher blame him or maybe his friends make fun of him after he brave himself to speak up in front of the class. But don’t! Never! They will feel so happy when they see you smashed. But if you strong, they might be amazed at you. Show them that you are strong. Don’t ever be afraid to try even if it fails. I’m braving myself and showing that I won’t give up. Maybe it will embarrass yourself for a while but after that, you’ll get a better lesson and surely you will feel more relieved.
Or maybe you want to say to yourself “Why didn’t I say that?”

You should feel shame for being naked in front of the public, not for giving your opinion. (or yeah, well people these times doing the opposite way actually -,-‘)

Leave a Reply